175 Amigurumis

Well Anime Expo has come and gone. It was a terrific year and I was very hectic with all the preparations leading up to my Artist Alley. So hectic in fact that I haven’t been very good at updating my website. But never fear, I am back now and you’ll be seeing loads of new content from me. Before I get to the new stuff I’ve been working on I wanted to show you guys photos for all the amigurumis I created for Anime Expo this year.

It’s the most I’ve ever made, like EVER! Count them all, 175 in all! I reached a little short of my 200 goal, but nevertheless it still made me proud to see them all together in one sitting. I started crocheting them beginning January, but most of them were done from about March till end of June.

Now most of them have found homes with some wonderful owners! It was great seeing new and old faces again.

Here are the 175 Amigurumis all spread out over my dining/craft table.
175 Amigurumis

The Left Close up of the Amigurumis
175 Amigurumis

The Right Closeup of the Amigurumis
175 Amigurumis

Mushrooms and Gromit
175 Amigurumis

ZBs: Pirate, Scarf, Starfish, and Pollie
ZBs - Starfish, Pollie, and Pirate

Gray, Blue, and White Totoros. Kodamas and Porings.
Totoros, Kodamas, and Slimes

Kawaii Kitties: Cornflake, Peaches, and Skye
Kawaii Kitties

Moogles
Moogles

Cheese-kun – Mascot of Pizza Hut in Japan!
Cheese-kun

Fortune Kitties
Fortune Cats

Prinny and Kero-chan
Prinny, ZBs, Kero

And finally Sackboys and Eggies!
Sackboys and Eggies

After AX I was definitely burnt out from crocheting and had to take a 2 week hiatus from crocheting. Now I’m all rested up and currently working on commissions. I was also involved in a Miyazaki craft swap and I have some new Studio Ghibli goodies to show you guys soon!

Connect With Me
This entry was posted in My Amigurumis and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to 175 Amigurumis

1. Lupita says:

They are all fantastic 🙂 Great job 😀

2. chassy says:

you did a wonderful job with them!:) theyre so cute<3

3. These are so cute….and there are so many of them! Thank you for sharing. 🙂

4. chantel guinn says:

Holy cow, those are the best amigurumi totoros i’ve seen, do you have a pattern for them?! 😀

• Ami Amour says:

Currently I don’t have the totoro patterns out. There is a free Totoro pattern out there on the web. If you do a search on Google it should pop out. I do have a Totoro Beanie pattern for sale on my Etsy and Ravelry shops.

5. Insanity says:

I love how you did the cat’s heads! They remind me of the neko koneko [http://www.geocities.jp/moaibu0/chara/azumanga/nekokoneko.jpg] from Azumanga Daioh. I would love to get the pattern from you so I can finally make those!!! >.<

6. Juligurumi says:

Nice! I especially love the kodama’s and am planning on making a few soon myself. I think I’ll make them for my brother. (he loves Princess Mononoke) Also, would you consider making a Finn/Jake crochet pattern? 🙂 I’m wanting to crochet them for my brother in time for his birthday in July. Thanks, Juligurumi

7. Short N Sassy says:

I want to live there! I just want to set up a tent on your table and have nothing but cute little crochet critters as my neighbors! 🙂 I absolutely love this site and your Etsy store. The world is definitely a million times cuter with your creations in it!

~* Nicki *~

8. ig: amigurumi_lover says:

hi! i really need to know the name of the brown dog beside kerochan..anyone? thanks a lot!!!!