Pig Rabbit Crochet Pattern

Create your very own amigurumi crochet Pig Rabbit plush! You may have seen the very cute fusion of a pig and a rabbit if you’re a fan of the K-drama You’re Beautiful. Now you can buy the PDF pattern and download it instantly through my Ravelry Shop.

Price: $5

• Level: Easy
  • Finished Size: 14 inches tall (sitting)
  • Format: PDF (4 pages) and written in American Crochet Standard Terms.
  • Notable Features: Cute Bowtie Accessory, funny Pig Snout, fluffy cottontail, and long bunny ears.

I offer pattern help on all my patterns ^^

Connect With Me
This entry was posted in Patterns and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Pig Rabbit Crochet Pattern

1. Serena C says:

Ohmigosh, this is SOOOO cute. I’m actually a huge You’re Beautiful fan and I love the pig rabbit. (Who wouldn’t, it’s too adorable.) Seeing this, I’m actually inspired to learn to make amigurumi. πŸ˜€

P.S. I stumbled upon your website while Googling images of the pig rabbit. (Yes, I’m that much of a fan.)

Serena C :>)

• Ami Amour says:

Hi Serena, I’m glad you found me. Amigurumis are definitely fun and crochet is easy to learn. Just look up tutorials on youtube ^^ Let me know if you have any questions.

• Serena C says:

It’s so nice of you to offer me help. I’ll definitely contact you if I encounter any problems with learning amigurumi. I hope that the amigurumi that I hope to me soon will not end up looking like a cat instead of the intended dog. Yes, I’m creatively-challenged.

I’m just curious. How did you come across the pig rabbit? Did you get a commission or you actually watch Korean dramas?

• Serena C says:

It’s so nice of you to offer me help. I’ll definitely contact you if I encounter any problems with learning amigurumi. I just hope that the amigurumi that I hope to make soon won’t end up looking like a cat instead of a dog like my mom said. Yes, I’m creatively-challenged.

Btw, I’m curious to know how you’ve heard of the pig rabbit? Did you get a commission or do you watch Korean dramas?

2. Jenny says:

sooooo cute! I love this one! Also, have you considered making amigurumi tutorial videos on Youtube? You can totally forward a lot of people to your website that way. πŸ™‚

• Ami Amour says:

Hi Jenny, thanks for leaving a comment! Yes, that’s definitely something I want to work towards for the future. I’m in the process of researching what sort of camera I want ^^

3. Mae says:

does this pattern have to be made by crochet or can you use just normal fabric?

4. Wei Yee ELF says:

Hi~~ I love this doll,its soooooo damn nice^^
    I love the drama of “he’s beautiful”!!
    I’m a k-pop lover^^ I love super junior the most(I’m a fans)
    I was shock that u are a korean 0.o
    I wanna ask…is there any tutorial? Or step to make this? Coz my friend really like this^^
    if there wasn’t a step…can u pls post it??
    Did u have Facebook Or twitter??
    I hope to contact u at Facebook\twitter
    I’m from Malaysia,I’m a Chinese (华人),I’m still a beginner of crochet(learnt 3month ag,everyday keep practice)

Here’s my FB

Here’s my twitter:

5. cariz antioquia says:

hello ! good day πŸ™‚ i want to know how to make rabbit pig ..plz ..can you help me ???

• Ami Amour says:

Hi Cariz. In order to make the rabbit pig you need to know how to crochet. I would recommend looking at YouTube crochet tutorials to learn. Get a 5.0mm hook and some worsted weight acrylic yarn and you’re set to go!

6. soomp says:

Hi there! I finally got to make your pig rabbit, and it’s a big hit! https://img.skitch.com/20120228-eak7uw3a5cm5eqrsgkx187p77p.jpg

I hope you get a bunch of new customers – I added a link to your pattern πŸ™‚

7. cauliflower says:

Oh! Thank you!
    I’m not quite up to this yet(I’m having trouble reading patterns somehow, and my stitches are really inconsistent D:)–but hopefully soon I’ll have enough experience under my belt to give this a try!

I bought a pig-rabbit for my sister for Christmas last year, off Amazon, but it’s…it does not look right lol. Defiantly not what was on the picture! So I’m hoping I’ll be able to make this for her (….and one for me ^^), at least in time for Christmas next year to replace the weird crooked one I got off Amazon^^

I’m really excited to know that there’s such a beautiful pattern for this available~ I can’t wait to try it!